Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Supporting President Obama

This spring, President Obama announced that he would run for re-election as President of the United States. It wasn't exactly a huge surprise, but now it's official.

I want to support President Obama in his re-election bid, but I have one question for him. I'll put it here, since I don't think he'll read my e-mail.

"Mr. President, I'd like to support you in your re-election for President, but I have a problem. You see, I want to be truthful, so when my friends ask me, I'll have to tell them the truth about why I support you. So, before I announce my support for your re-election, I want to give you the chance to decline my support, since I'm not sure how many votes it will actually get you when I tell my friends I'm supporting you because you aren't as bad as the Republicans."

No comments:

Post a Comment